Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

My 9th Birthday

I had my 9th birthday party before we went into isolation.  I am missing my friends so I thought I would share these photos with you.  We had a great day.  We went Punting on the Avon and to Margaret Mahy for a play.  I can't wait to get back to school to see my friends.

I am having fun with my two big brothers.  They are teaching me a lot.  I will share some photos on my next blog.

Have you been Punting on the Avon?  I really want to do it again.






3 comments:

  1. Wow Sam, Happy Birthday! It looks like you had and amazing day! You are so lucky to be able to go out with your friends and family on the Avon! I remembered going on the Avon when I was a little older than you! I hope double digits are just as kind to you next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sam that was really fun at your birthday.

    remember at your 8th birthday I sprained my ankle because alana double bounced me.

    from your (sister Annie)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post