Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Running Cross Country!

 Hello, my fellow bloggers.

Today I will be blogging about Cross Country and telling you what happened.

On Thursday, May 20th Marshland school and I went to cross country. We had to do two laps around the school and we even ran outside of the school! Lots of parents came to watch and take photos of their kids and we had to put a number on our hand to show when we finished they would mark our number and name off.

Here is a photo of it:



This photo was taken from Mrs. Atkinson's phone.

See you next time!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, I did cross country on the same day as you! I got 9th and I enjoyed every second of it!! its super cool how you have inserted a photo of you running, you look like your having fun. maybe next time you could add a few more full stops to break up your sentences instead of saying "and" each time :) . its good see your blogging!! Cant wait to see your next post!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post